Update day: 25-09-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Job type: Deeltijds
Commuty is a fast growing Tech Startup. We’re making parking desk & commuting management smarter for companies. We help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, simple and green way!
In 6 years, we worked for many types of companies, from small to big ones, such as AG Insurance, Social Lab, L’Oréal or UCB.
We have ambitious goals for the coming months, and we need ambitious new team mates to reach them. We’d love your help here!
You have a significant experience Office Management (HR, accounting) and.or sales support, that you’d like to use to serve a cause that matters?
You love finding creative solutions to complex issues?
You want to work with a young and dynamic team of incredibly driven people?
We have a space for you!
WHY WE NEED YOU
The challenges we have to meet have been more and more important over the years. We are therefore expanding our team and looking for someone to:
1.Optimize and facilitate the administrative processes related to both accounting and contracts.
We are looking for someone with a pragmatic approach and excellent organizational skills. Someone who is not afraid of reminding us about administrative deadlines and who can collect all the required information in due time.
As Admin Manager at Commuty, you will oversee the administrative, accounting and financial activities.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- following up with invoices and managing customers’ and suppliers’ accounts;
- working closely with the Account Manager to ensure customer payments;
- tracking of (e-)mails and doing the follow-up;
- collecting the supporting document, recording the accounting and regularly collaborating with our accounting office;
- following up with the expenditure allocation towards certain budgets and regularly reporting to our CEO;
- monitoring subsidy and funding applications’ processes;
2.Facilitate the HR management
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- preparing salary payments and handling pay sheets;
- communicating with our social secretariat for all questions related to HR.
- following up with employees’ benefits in kind;
- taking part in the onboarding of new team members and making sure the material needed is available;
- collecting employees’ expense reports and following up with repayments;
- a 2/5th contract as an employee or freelance.
- Bilingual French and English or Dutch.
- Mastering basic tools such as the MS Office suite, Odoo or another ERP or any invoicing software.
- Willing to work either in Louvain-la-Neuve or Brussels.
- Independent and comfortable with home working.
- Experience as a human resources specialist or in accounting is an asset.
- A bachelor’s degree is an asset.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve & Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a positive impact on society and employee well-being
A WORD ABOUT COMMUTY
Commuty is a Belgian startup founded 6 years ago with the powerful will to make a difference and address environmental challenges of our society.
Our 1st focus is the workplace: we develop a software to improve parking & desk management and boost green mobility in companies & office buildings.
We make complex workplace issues become super easy to deal with, thanks to digitization and innovation. At the end of the day, we help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
If your application is selected we will get in touch to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall Case review interview of 1hr
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Genk, Limburg
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Hasselt, Limburg
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Roeselare, West Flanders
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Maaseik, Limburg
💸 €16 an hour⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Turnhout, Antwerp
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Brussels, Brussels Capital
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Antwerp
💸 €1.687 - €2.491 a month⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Genk, Limburg
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Schaerbeek, Brussels Capital