Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
IT Analyst is mainly responsible for the overall health & smooth running of computer systems’ infrastructure and locally maintained & supported business applications at Hydro location(s) with the purpose to ensure Business users gain maximum benefits from those systems. This goal shall be achieved by full adherence to Hydro Global IT Architecture Standards & Global and Local Operational processes, as well as by maximizing the leverage of Central IT operational services and tools.
As IT professional of Hydro Shared Services, the IT Analyst serves as Shared Services’ interface to the Location Business Customers. As such shall in any IT related decision making he/she promote Global IT standards and in general standardization of IT tools to the Business.
For systems that are either location-specific or centrally managed & shared:
- Acting as Location representative of Hydro Shared Services IT professionals towards location Business Customers for any such computer systems,
- Installing or participating in the installation of computer hardware, operating systems, applications, and any other IT infrastructure components used at the location(s),
- Monitoring and maintaining location-specific computer systems, networks, and Applications with compliance of Central and Local IT Operational processes,
- Taking active part in incident resolution flow through a series of actions,
- Working with global support teams to resolve both IT infrastructure and Application related issues,
- Taking part in IT systems change management flow,
- Troubleshooting IT Infrastructure incidents and Application errors, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults,
- Replacing parts as required and maintaining user accounts within the locally supported Applications,
- Maintaining location-specific IT documentations; keeping SW licenses and HW inventory up to date,
- Providing IT infrastructure support for and taking part in the roll-out of new Applications,
- Prioritizing work and - in general - operating with compliance of SSS IT Service Level Agreement,
- Complying with SSS IT and Controlling policies in new HW or SW acquisitions at location(s),
- Maintaining the location-specific part of the Active Directory,
- Complying with SSS Global IT Architecture; Global & Local Operational and Global IT Security processes and policies.
IT Technician qualification is a must; IT Engineer or equivalent is preferred,
- Min. 5 years of work experience in the field of IT Infrastructure,
- Exposure to and understanding of a manufacturing environment is preferred,
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Client & Server Technology, as well as the Applications in the scope of the incumbent responsibilities, is a minimum; Additional IT Infrastructure & Application disciplines are preferred (i.e Networking; Windows 10, Database management, etc.),
- ITIL Certification is preferred,
- PRINCE2 knowledge/certification is preferred
- Fluency in French and in English is a must.
Applications from severely disabled and equally disabled people will be considered with equal suitability.
Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Groot-Bijgaarden, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Vilvoorde, Flemish Brabant
💸 €2.100 - €3.000 per maand⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Vilvoorde, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Vilvoorde, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Halle, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Grimbergen, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Zaventem, Flemish Brabant