Update day: 05-12-2023
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins CDMOis one of the leading CDMOs in Europe providing high-quality, customized drug development solutions for specialty and biopharma clients. Our focus is to support clients on the earliest phases of their development pathway (from API to the clinical packaging).
Its Belgian subsidiary, Eurofins Amatsigroup NV, is based in Ghent, offering a complete drug development package for new drug entities (biological and chemical) up to early clinical phases to third parties to help them in speeding up the development and manufacturing of their drugs.
- You assist the Production Manager in the planning, preparation and follow up of the GMP production operations of clinical trial materials.
- You follow the internal procedures according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the Quality Management System.
- You are involved in the preparation of the Batch Record Documentation and in the review of executed records.
- You are coordinating and supervising the production activities in a cleanroom environment.
- You are responsible for the warehousing of goods (receipt, distribution, shipment).
- You are responsible for the scheduling and follow up of the cleaning of the cleanroom facility.
- You are involved in installation, qualification, calibration and maintenance of production equipment.
- You report deviations/non-conformities to the Production Manager and support investigations together with the Quality Assurance department.
- You will report to the Production Manager.
- Master degree with scientific orientation (Pharmacy, Bioengineer, Industrial Engineering) or equivalent by experience acquired through professional background.
- Knowledge of GMP or experience in a GMP pharmaceutical production environment is a real asset.
- You are able to work both independently and in team.
- You are flexible, hands-on, problem solving and quality minded.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Work in a fast growing organization.
- A position with responsibility within a dynamic company.
- Personal development through learning on the job and additional external trainings.
- A market oriented compensation.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Zelzate, East Flanders
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 East Flanders
💸 €3.400 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Temse, East Flanders
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
💸 €15 an hour⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Lokeren, East Flanders
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Sint-Niklaas, East Flanders
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Kallo, East Flanders
💸 €13,30 an hour⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Wetteren, East Flanders