Update day: 25-09-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Who we are:
Nona Drinks is the leading non-alcoholic expert that crafts premium non-alcoholic spirits offering global consumers a delicious drink experience. NONA June is a premium non-alcoholic spirit as an alternative to the classic gin. Crafted in Belgium and distilled from only the best natural ingredients. Our vision is to be the leading independent player in premium non-alcoholic spirits.
Our culture is dynamic and flexible. At Nona Drinks, we like to go the extra mile and we are passionate about what we do. We have created an open and honest environment for our employees so they can grow in their careers with positive energy. We are looking for people we can count on and those who are ambitious about what they do.
This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product and marketing growth, while a healthy understanding of Brand awareness is crucial to the job success. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
- Develop a brand strategy anchored on digital media: identifying the target audience, narrowing down on brand proposition, and executing it across paid, owned, and earned media to create powerful word-of-mouth.
- Assist with product development, pricing, and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions and to execute new launches
- Manage a budget for advertising and promotional activities.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure a strategic overview of the business and future market opportunities.
- Analyze and report on brand performance to determine ROI
- Building knowledge and insight into trends, competitors, and consumers to shape innovation and respond to changing markets
- A strong understanding of data analytics for understanding consumer behavior
- Ability to come up with ideas and strategies to help grow Nona marketplace awareness
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Must be native Dutch, fluent in English and any other languages are a plus.
- At least 4 years experience in FMCG and ideally within Drinks.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in planning and executing all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Must have done public relations in previous roles.
- You would be a natural influencer with a can-do attitude.
- Have experience in attending Events & Fairs
- Must have experience in online marketing such as Social Media plan, Content Marketing, basic knowledge of everything related to online marketing: SEO, SEA, ROAS, Google & Facebook advertising.
- Must have experience in conducting market analyses and providing pitches.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-11-2023🌏 Kallo, East Flanders
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Aalst, East Flanders
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 18-11-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Zulte, East Flanders
⏰ 01-11-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 03-11-2023🌏 Zwijnaarde, East Flanders
⏰ 03-11-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 15-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 02-11-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders