Update day: 31-10-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You ensure technical and engineering programs are delivered and aligned with Mondelēz International worldwide goals as well as site goals. You have full technical responsibility for executing capital projects, technical development, and feasibility perspectives on engineering-related activities in the supply chain to support growth, world-class manufacturing and productivity with the highest level of quality, safety and environmental requirements. To ensure adherence to Mondelēz standards, you follow Mondelēz business and innovation processes in project management. As a member of the management team, you interact with senior-level clients and the technical community.
How you will contribute:
- You will lead the Engineering and BD team within the plant.
- As member of the Plant leadership team you will support and contribute in developing and delivering of the mission/vision & overall strategic plan.
- You are responsible for the development and execution of a strategic capital & BD plan and projects, their quality and related process parameters, and the implementation and results thereof.
- You ensure they are completed under Mondelēz standards for business and innovation processes in project management and execution.
- During the development phase of mid to large capital investment initiatives, you will ensure project resources are defined and assigned.
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of the capital/technical and BD agenda with key stakeholders and to provide accurate budgets, plans and fit-for-purpose technical solutions.
- You will work with business development and supply chain directors to develop capital budgets according to the contract and the forecast cash flow. In addition, you will ensure that applicable engineering developments and standards are implemented; develop and implement state-of-the-art processes and equipment strategies to optimize resources, harmonize assets and rollout best practices; and assign and manage engineering resource and people management and development needs.
- Accountable for delivery of Support Project Development / Execution: Accountable for implementation of I2M/IIM (Innovation 2 Market; Initiative Management) within
activities: Master data, Art Work, Raw/Pack Material availability, Track timings – and report to project team.
- You are responsibleefor the right execution of the I2M and IIM process for site / cluster and
- You are the source of internal and external information (contact for Commercial stakeholders and is the key interface between Category and Engineering / Manufacturing / R&D, and engineering).
- Site post project evaluation and communication, planning and execution of promotional activities within the I2M process is executed accordingly.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- A masters degree in Engineering and relevant working experience
- Engineering and operations experience >10 years
- Project management and Busines development experience >10 years
- Working effectively across cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders
- Technical expertise across engineering disciplines
- Strong operational & manufacturing experience in CPG industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, EEM, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts, Safety & GMP standard
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes in the manufacturing and business environment; working knowledge of commercialization process (I2M and IIM); project leadership / management skills and technical and financial aspects of the business
- Strategic thinking, while having ability to excel in leading tactical programs
- Highly action oriented, drive for results, innovative, challenging actual set-ups, entrepreneurial ability
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated abilities in analytics, problem solving and team building
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Zwijndrecht, Antwerp
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Antwerp City, Antwerp
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Kontich, Antwerp
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Antwerp City, Antwerp