Update day: 13-01-2023
Category: IT - Software
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWho is Davinsi Labs?Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services on a daily basis. As an end user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organisations to safeguard these two strategic aspects. We offer value solutions in both the Security Intelligence and the Service Intelligence domain, offering strategic insights to our customers based on data. Digital Service Excellence is what we do, it’s all we’ll ever do.Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we focus on supporting our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do, and do well. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?Your mission: what can you expect from the job?You will be a part of our Data Management and Monitoring team (DMM). DMM is at the foundation of everything that we do. In our managed services strategic offering, meticulous data collection is the key to success. It prevents us from navigating the various complex customer enterprise environments blindly, and feeds our monitoring and security intelligence services with the right tools to run their processes. As a Data Management Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Tending to the customer environment in the onboarding phase of a managed services project.
- Developing and supporting technology data ingestion methods
- Onboarding the necessary log sources and setting up the data collections points correctly
- Parsing and extracting the log sources into usable data feeds
- Safeguarding and supporting a continuous data flow from customers
- You are passionate about designing and using big data platforms, and preferably have +3 years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, Computer engineering or IT (a degree is an asset).
- Knowledge of Python v3, Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, and big-data technologies (e.g. Splunk) is an asset.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices (code review, continuous integration, source control, unit testing, branching, …) is an asset.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral).
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working together in a sprint-based mode with your team
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
- An attractive salary package tailored for engineers, plus insurances.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile and Internet subscriptions).
- A high performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth and to be your best self
- Open communication- and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 €50.000 - €65.000 per jaar⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Olen, Antwerp
⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 25-02-2023🌏 Antwerp City, Antwerp
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Willebroek, Antwerp
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Mortsel, Antwerp
⏰ 23-02-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Antwerp City, Antwerp
⏰ 21-02-2023🌏 Herentals, Antwerp
⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Geel, Antwerp