Update day: 27-09-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Are you a highly skilled Digital Marketer looking for an exciting opportunity in a global company?
Join the Donaldson family to take the next step in your career!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Industrial Marketing team at our EMEA headquarters in Leuven. You will be working on a wide range of marketing projects and collaborate closely with your marketing team to support several business units with their expertise in digital marketing.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your Main Responsibilities
- You will manage our digital marketing campaigns and channels
- Work closely with your team to identify and understand business goals and translate them into actionable tasks
- Identify and target the right audiences and drive compelling digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital and other relevant marketing activities
- Oversee content enablement and digital asset management optimization
- Collaborate with other marketing and digital marketing teams to create innovative solutions
- Provide support to your team
- You have experience and a genuine interest in digital marketing and tools: SEM (SEO, SEA, SMM), CRM (preferably MS Dynamics), marketing automation, Adobe Creative Suite and/or similar platforms
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Enjoy working in B2B and industrial sectors
- An honest and transparent personality, and ability communicate clearly
- Not only a can-do but a ‘will-learn’ attitude
- An eye for detail, a result-oriented approach and want to only deliver high-quality work
- Value teamwork and close collaboration as well as having the ability to take ownership and work independently
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing tasks and priorities
- Have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience supporting/managing digital marketing projects, content development, and marketing communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Business management, or a related field
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken. All other European languages are considered a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM DONALDSON
- Being a part of a committed, vibrant and efficient marketing team working with several business units of Donaldson where you will enjoy a variety of tasks
- Collaboration with a diverse team and working with colleagues in our other global locations
- 32 days of holidays (40 hr/week contract)
- Generous benefits package including group insurance, pension and hospitalization plans
- Great work/life balance with flexible hours and hybrid working, and a friendly working environment
- Training opportunities to extend your skill set.
Come make a World of Difference!
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
About Donaldson Company, Inc.
Founded in 1915, Donaldson (NYSE: DCI) is a global leader in technology-led filtration products and solutions, serving a broad range of industries and advanced markets. Our diverse, skilled employees at over 140 locations on six continents partner with customers—from small business owners to the world’s biggest OEM brands—to solve complex filtration challenges.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Grimbergen, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 30-10-2023🌏 Heverlee, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Leuven, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 18-11-2023🌏 Leuven, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Diegem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 30-10-2023🌏 Leuven, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Vilvoorde, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 03-11-2023🌏 Grimbergen, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Diest, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Leuven, Flemish Brabant