Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Tijdelijk
Kontoor Brands is a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic denim brands: Wrangler® and Lee®. We design, manufacture and distribute superior high-quality products that look good and fit right, giving people around the world the freedom and confidence to express themselves. Wrangler® has represented genuine style and comfort since it first started making jeans in 1947. Rooted in the American West, the brand blends a rich legacy of cowboy cool with a commitment to unmatched quality and timeless design. Lee® is an iconic American denim and casual lifestyle apparel brand founded by H.D. Lee. Backed by 130 years of purposeful design and craftsmanship, the brand inspires people to stand tall and live with confidence. Kontoor’s European Headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium hosts 23 different nationalities, representing a unique blend of cultures. Our global community of more than 15,000 employees fosters a culture of collaboration, performance and entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for inclusive, creative and forward-looking employees with a passion for creating innovative apparel products and accessories.
- Werkplek: kantoorjob
- Ervaringsniveau: medior
Kontoor Brands is a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic denim brands: Wrangler® and Lee®. We design, manufacture and distribute superior high-quality products that look good and fit right, giving people around the world the freedom and confidence to express themselves.
Kontoor’s European Headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium hosts 23 different nationalities, representing a unique blend of cultures. Our global community of more than 15,000 employees fosters a culture of collaboration, performance and entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for inclusive, creative and forward-looking employees with a passion for creating innovative apparel products and accessories.
What’s the scope?
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager EMEA, the E-mail Content marketeeris responsible accelerating the direct to consumer ecommerce business for two of the most iconic denim brands in the world. In this role, you will implement and execute the CRM strategy and you will be responsible for publishing all marketing content on Lee.com and Wrangler.com
As ourE-mail Content marketeeryou will;
- Running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email and building out the databases and creating newsletters.
- Publishing SEO and marketing content/assets on Lee.com (creating landing pages, home pages, etc)
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of email marketing by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize effectiveness.
- Plan email-marketing calendar and executions in close cooperation with Brand Marketing. Manage the execution of these campaigns. Measure results and ROI of these campaigns.
- Build an email-target database and define opportunities to grow the size of the database.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across Lee.com to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
- Work with the Site Merchandisers on an annual site and campaign calendar, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with other campaigns
- Site optimization: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Key measures and success factors: Site traffic, Revenue, Net sales, Open rate, Click rate, Conversion Rate.
Skills for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent commercial experience);
- 5 years in ecommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side;
- 3 years of experience in CRM/Email marketing and Sales Force Marketing Cloud;
- Detailed understanding/knowledge of organic Search (required), email and promotions/ loyalty programs and CMS management;
- Experience in setting up and managing email marketing / lead campaigns;
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources;
- Demonstrate great commercial & industry acumen;
- Strong communication skills: written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships.
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate and analyses data from multiple sources.
We value trust and transparency and focus on collaboration and teamwork. We live by our clear Purpose, Mission & Values where we strive for continuous innovation & cutting-edge sustainable technology.
We offer competitive benefits, perks and personal development opportunities;
- Attractive salary package;
- Discount on our brands; Wrangler® & Lee®;
- Casual Denim dress code in the office and outside of work;
- Multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive workforce where we foster many different nationalities;
- Employee resource groups focusing on diversity, sustainability, wellbeing and social activities;
- Development opportunities in a growth-driven environment;
- Benefits of a global company.
When applying be sure to reference Creativeskills.be in the subject or body of your email.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
💸 €3.200 - €3.600 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Kontich, Antwerp
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Berchem, Antwerp