Update day: 25-09-2023
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
To support the EY community in delivering high quality services to our clients, we are looking to enforce our Facilities Department.
The purpose of the Facilities Team within EY is to make sure everyone can enjoy a safe, secure, inspiring an sustainable work environment. Do you like physical work, do you love to be a helping hand and to unburden our colleagues, than you might be the one we are looking for.
As a ‘Facilities Assistant (Mailroom & Business Center)’ you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks.
Your key responsibilities
Providing excellent service to our internal customers
- Professionally and accurately receiving and answering the questions regarding the mailroom activities and the coordination of external events
- Mailroom tasks
- Organising the daily activities of the mailroom
- Receiving, registering, processing, sorting mail items according to destination (e.g. registered mail, parcels from courier services, returns...)
- On time and correctly delivering mail items to the mailcorners on the floors
- Collecting mail items in the mail corner on the floors
- Managing the stock of supplies (mail bags, stickers, forms ...)
- Checking the incoming invoices from suppliers (mainly courier services)
- Keeping the contact persons / floor / service line "up to date
- Follow up on marketing ad hoc actions - distribution of items to all offices (marketing actions, ...)
- Archive management
- Follow up the archive requests
- Timely delivery of these requests to the mailboxes of the floors
- Coordinating the queries with the external supplier
- Follow-up of the destruction process of files older than 10 years
- Organising the filing room, preparing archives for external storage, etc.
- Helping prepare the meeting rooms for internal events
- Back-up Facilities Service Desk
- Proposing improvements for the tasks in scope in order to work in a more efficient way
- Assisting with other tasks within the Facilities Department
- Reporting unsafe situations to the hierarchical line
- Being prepared to provide assistance outside office hours: urgent calls / interventions / projects
To qualify for the role you must
Have (minimum) a school diploma secondary education
- Have 2 years of relevant experience
- Have a good knowledge of Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is a plus
What we look for
You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You are accurate, result-driven and you have good time management skills
- You are a good communicator and you are customer-oriented
- You are autonomous but also a real team player
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and you have good organizational skills
What working at EY offers
We offer you an attractive remuneration package, but more important, you will receive lots of responsibility, you will be welcomed with open arms by a great team and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service! Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY we are proud that this year again, we obtained the Great Place to Work award for the 6th time in a row!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, don’t hesitate, apply now.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-10-2023🌏 Grimbergen, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 31-10-2023🌏 Diegem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 02-11-2023🌏 Leuven, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 26-10-2023🌏 Vilvoorde, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Diegem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 30-10-2023🌏 Leuven, Flemish Brabant
💸 €2.600 - €3.750 a month⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Diegem, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 03-11-2023🌏 Halle, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Ternat, Flemish Brabant
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Leuven, Flemish Brabant