Update day: 06-11-2023
Category: Executive management
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCompany Description
Are you looking for a rewarding job with exciting opportunities for future development? COS are currently recruiting for a dedicated floor manager that can represent the brand in our Store at Gent. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who can inspire and lead a team and who enjoys working with people to achieve great results .
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional, and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened over 150 stores worldwide, all in carefully considered locations applying an architectural design concept that preserves buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, welcoming space.
About the role:
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and helping them create outfits
- Analysing selling information and working with the store manager, maximise the sales performance of your department
- Leading a team of sales advisors to achieve excellent standards of service
- Supporting recruitment events and ensure all new colleagues are made to feel welcome and are well-trained.
- Assisting the store manager to identify future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
- Stepping in for the store manager in his/her absence
Who are we looking for?
We encourage diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds. The key qualities that we look for in our floor managers are:
- Approx. 1 year working as a manager within a retail environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
- Good English language skills
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & Positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent commercial abilities and interest in fashion, retail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required.
In order for COS to grow, we recognise the need to invest in our colleagues and support development. We believe in people and always promote internally wherever possible; everyone has the opportunity to progress at COS and our ongoing expansion provides great opportunities. To show our appreciation we offer the following benefits
- Year-end bonus
- Seniority bonus after 5 years of employment
- Child care allowance
- Reimbursement union premium
- 25% employee discount
- Maximum €670 annual clothing budget
- Double Holiday Pay
- Intervention of transport costs
- Meal vouchers
- Hospital Insurance
- Enrollment Option
- Employee Loyalty Reward
Working at COS is different from many companies, particularly when it comes to our values and the way we apply them. Our values are keep it simple, believe in people, constant improvement, straightforward and open-minded, entrepreneurial spirit, cost conscious and we are one team.
We believe that our values provide a framework for encouraging commitment, happiness and creating a great place to work.
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Dendermonde, East Flanders
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Ronse, East Flanders
⏰ 14-01-2024🌏 Aalst, East Flanders
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Kallo, East Flanders
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Zele, East Flanders
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Temse, East Flanders
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders