Update day: 21-08-2023
Category: IT - Software
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentMaximize your impact
About the ChallengeInformation security is your passion. You’ve built up some experience in the area and you’re ready for a challenging new role with a lot of responsibilities in an innovative, global company that values personal growth and a sense of community. Daikin is the market leader for energy-efficient systems and climate solutions, working toward a greener tomorrow. Want to join the family?Some Of Your Responsibilities Will IncludeDaikin Europe is looking for anInformation Security Officer responsible for all of the EMEA Development Center. They are still at the early stage of setting up an information security governance structure, that you can help shape.The exact scope of your responsibilities will be determined in function of your exact experience and skills.
- Assisting senior management in developing an information security vision
- Developing an information security strategy in line with organisational priorities and business objectives
- Defining and maintaining (part of) the information security program
- Identifying, evaluating and reporting on cybersecurity risks
- Building, maintaining and operating information systems, supported by our internal IT team
- Following up with the latest technologies and changes in your field
- You hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (informatics, economy, engineering, law, …)
- You have experience with a responsible function in the IT security area
- Experience with or knowledge of ISO27001 is a plus
- You’re skilled at balancing data protection and business objectives
- You can reach a consensus about the correct IT security level with an acceptable risk
- You work accurately with an eye for detail
- You communicate clearly with business senior management
- You possess self-discipline to define your own job and planning
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch
Here’s What You Can Expect From Us
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are atech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds.
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you’ll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Beerse, Antwerp
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Heist-op-den-Berg, Antwerp
💸 €30.000 - €60.000 a year⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Brasschaat, Antwerp
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Geel, Antwerp
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Antwerp City, Antwerp
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Herentals, Antwerp
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Beerse, Antwerp
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp