Update day: 01-09-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Voltijds, Stage
Beeple is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2016 to make flex staff scheduling realtime, efficient and people-oriented. Since then, Beeple is active around the world and available in multiple languages. From English, Dutch and Spanish to German, Traditional Chinese and Arabic. We are still looking to grow faster than ever with a global aspiration.
The atmosphere at our start-up is casual. We love enthusiastic people who believe in digitization, innovation and Beeple. We also believe in flexibility and freedom. In that way, it is 100% allowed to work remote as long as you don’t miss any deadlines or meetings. It’s never boring here because your job will never fit one profile. Our team is quite dedicated and very ambitious. We’ve got talented people focused on creating customer value and closing deals – and we have fun along the way.
Are you the perfect candidate?
You are a motivated and dynamic person with or without experience. You are passionate about marketing and you are looking for an exciting challenge where you’ll get a lot responsibility. You have a unique chance to give your own creative input. You are open and willing to work in a dynamic environment and you meet your deadlines. You are actively searching for the best and most efficient method in order to achieve success. You are willing to completely commit yourself during your internship to Beeple. However, an open and free work environment and relaxation at work is also important to you.
- You study (digital) marketing or communication.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English. French is a big plus!
- You are excited to work in a scale-up.
- You have to do a long-term (at least 12 weeks) internship in the context of your studies.
What we expect from you
As a marketing trainee, you have the choice to pick your own journey or direction. A few examples:
- content marketing: you write blog posts for our corporate site and social media.
- email marketing: you give support during prospection mailings in Klenty (A/B testing, templates & campaigns).
- videomarketing: you write scripts for testimonials en employer branding videos. You shoot some attractive images of our customers and make an attractive video afterwards that can be shared on our corporate site and on social media. The main aim is to improve our employer branding en product branding.
- social media: you provide content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. You write the copy and design the visuals.
You choose your own path. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and experiment as much as possible in order to get everything out of his or her internship.
- You pick your own journey within our marketing team.
- You are eager to learn and to learn the real working life.
- You love deadlines.
- You spread your knowledge within the team.
- Each day is a new adventure and you are going to conquer the world.
What’s in it for you
- High growth, fast-paced work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Flexible in working from home
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 01-10-2023🌏 Kontich, Antwerp
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Herentals, Antwerp
⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Berchem, Antwerp
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Berchem, Antwerp
⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Berchem, Antwerp
⏰ 15-10-2023🌏 Beerse, Antwerp
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Turnhout, Antwerp
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Antwerp