Update day: 01-10-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWant to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Master Data Assistant will perform complex steady state maintenance activities to help ensuring service levels are met in adherence with relevant data standards. In this role, you will collaborate to turn data into business insight and commercial value.
- Execute master data process activities on customers, vendors or materials master data objects in an enterprise resource planning system in compliance with predefined data standards.
- Provide support and maintenance execution across multiple enterprise resource planning systems.
- Conduct data analysis activities for internal customers and prepare reports and materials to deliver results and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Complete and maintain master data management solutions to optimize system capabilities.
- Facilitate communications to remove barriers, explore new ways of execution and add value to the process.
- Perform complex duties related to transaction monitoring and issues originating from business partners that are master data related to diagnose root cause and solution analysis.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Master data experience
- Business processes experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Harelbeke, West Flanders
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Bruges, West Flanders
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Waregem, West Flanders
⏰ 26-10-2023🌏 Waregem, West Flanders
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Zwevegem, West Flanders
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Bruges, West Flanders
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Oostkamp, West Flanders
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Bruges, West Flanders
⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Roeselare, West Flanders
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Wervik, West Flanders