Update day: 31-10-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Your goal will be to ensure that the site manufacturing & support activities, without interruption, without any facilities shortages and/or any issues thereof. You will achieve 100% compliance to Local legal regulations, Quality, Health Safety & Environment management systems and standards. You are responsible for the management and maintenance of site facilities, buildings and equipment(s) (hardware & software).
How You Will Contribute
- Works cross functionally to develop and implement a strategic Facilities road-map and annual operating plan which is a competitive advantage to Mondelēz. Partner with internal & external stakeholders and service providers to define and meet Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability, Engagement goals. Establish a strong governance to review & control Operational performance and continuous Improvement plan to deliver against best in class both internally and externally.
- Lead and be accountable that Building Maintenance program, Facilities maintenance program capabilities, including maintenance repairs & overall operations are in place. Accountable to insure adherence to business continuity plan, manufacturing standards government regulations are understood by all employees/services providers at the site, regularly reviewed and monitored for effective implementation.
- Provide leadership, coaching to Facilities team towards implementation of IL6S-Integrated Lean 6 sigma ways of working: delivering zero breakdowns via preventive/predictive maintenance strategies and technical mastery of maintenance and operation teams; PM (Progressive Maintenance) Pillar, and CBM (condition based monitoring), Visual controls & tools Mgmt., Lubrication mgmt. & Calibration of equipment(s) etc.
- Role model Values and principles through effective coaching, mentoring and builds skills capability across the Plant technical/engineering team to engage with latest modern practices. Have a clear people succession and resource plan, for the asset & technology population , identifying and implementing critical levers to attract, retain and develop critical talent
- Interface with key stakeholders internally and externally to develop and maintain effective relationships, align priorities in order to deliver the company objectives, and goals.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong operational & manufacturing leadership experience in CPG industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts, Safety & GMP standards
- An Engineer with a strong financial & business acumen, project management skills and Knowledge of industrial maintenance and manufacturing equipment, PM (Progressive Maintenance) expertise, Spare parts management, SAP PM module end user knowledge, Technology & Engineering automation basics.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment. Demonstrated abilities in Analytics, problem solving and team building
Job specific requirements: The Job is not only Technology related. Next to the technology topics the job will also be people management over a (small) group of internal people.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support availableBusiness Unit SummaryAt Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularManufacturing supportManufacturing
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Puurs, Antwerp
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Antwerp City, Antwerp
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Zwijndrecht, Antwerp
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Kontich, Antwerp
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Kontich, Antwerp
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Antwerp
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Berchem, Antwerp
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Mechelen, Antwerp