Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWant to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Purchase to Pay (PtoP) Supervisor will oversee operations in a smaller plant or location. We seek an organized professional who will supervise PtoP transaction processes and inventory and purchase records, provide location purchase support and planning and handle supplier events and foster relationships. In this role, you will implement purchasing strategies, as well as talent, resource and budget management.
- Directly supervise the day-to-day PtoP operations of services and the stock&non stock materials.
- Ensure accurate information is entered into purchase and inventory management systems
- Optimize inventory levels for short and longer term within the warehouse and stockroom in order to support plant/location operations.
- Ensure warehouse and stockroom operations align with Strategic Sourcing strategies and policies.
- Continuous improvement of the PtoP processes to improve process performance
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- One year of supervisory experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Click to apply for free candidate