Update day: 22-08-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWe are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about user interaction and graphic design? Do you have the good writing skills needed to turn a design into documented specifications for our developers? Are you detail-oriented and do you have a critical approach?
If so, keep reading as you could be the UX Designer we’re looking for.
As a UX Designer, you’re part of establishing the user experience of tomorrow. Based on your interactions with end users, the product development teams, the marketing team, and R&D, you help build meaningful applications for our customers and contribute to the design system of the complete OMP Solution.
You Are Responsible For
- Planning and implementing new designs.
- Optimizing existing user interface designs.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for new product ideas.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders and end users to understand their business goals and objectives
- Delivering intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combining creativity with an awareness of design system elements.
- Conducting ongoing user research and user testing to ensure an intuitive experience.
As our new UX Designer, you’ll be part of the Product Design team. Product Design drives our product road map, based on a strong future vision and deep technologic overview. We make the blueprints for our solution’s functionality and share OMP’s vision and expertise with customers and colleagues alike.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an UX Designer or in a similar role.
- Passion about user interaction and graphic design that is reflected in your creative UX/UI design portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to discuss and explain design options.
- A detail-oriented and (constructively) critical approach.
- A good team-playing attitude.
- A problem-solving and customer-centered way of working.
- A willingness to occasionally travel to our end users to exchange and validate current and future UX ideas.
- Fluency in English.
- A degree in (digital) design or computer science.
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Knowledge of usability factors in human computer interaction.
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of 900 passionate, creative team players of over 40 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Wetteren, East Flanders
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Stekene, East Flanders
💸 €500 - €575 a day⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Lievegem, East Flanders
⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders
⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Ghent, East Flanders